sábado, abril 22, 2006

Letter from a lost soul

Time has past since the last time the sun came out, that last dawn has change the world as we know it, the spirits has come out, the dreams has been lost and the future is really unknown for the very first time, standing in the rests of that old world am I, trying to see what to do, trying to see what is my role in the new journey that the fate has put in front of me. Here I am, looking at the present, knowing that there is no time for doubts, no time for crying, no time at all, when the autumn ends the history would end, the history would become a legend, the legend would become a myth, and maybe, and just maybe, that myth could become true. From the very bottom of my soul, I am praying for hope, praying for a miracle to happen, you, the all mighty, the lord of the lords, only you could help me in this task, I beg you, please let me finish this, and then, I would be at your disposal.
“Dear God give me strength to do what I must do”